CITS3001 reinforces key concepts from CITS2200 Data Structures and Algorithms
and extends them to the context of autonomous programs, or agents.
We introduce ideas such as decision-making, goal-directed behaviour,
heuristic search, action selection, performance (self-)evaluation,
expected return, and learning. These concepts are explored in the context of
artificial intelligence or 'intelligent agents'.
- Unit Co-ordinator: Tim French
- Lectures: 2 hours per week;
- Workshop: 1 hour per week;
- Laboratories: 2 hours per week.
- Consultation hours: 11-1pm Tuesday, CSSE:2.14
- Prerequisites: CITS2200 Data Structures and Algorithms
- Incompatible: CITS3210 Algorithms, CITS4211 Artificial Intelligence
Welcome to Algorithms, Agents and Artificial Intelligence.